White Creek Apartments Community Council
About This Organization
- The White Creek Apartments Community Council exists to provide a forum for the residents of the university apartments to have an active voice in the affairs of the university apartments.
The purpose and goals of the White Creek Apartments Community Council are:
A. Encourage University Apartment community participation
B. Encourage a working relationship between residents and the apartment management staff.
C. Serve as a liaison between Texas A&M University (TAMU) and the residents.
D. Provide pertinent information to the residents in a timely manner.
E. Provide for social, cultural and intellectual development of residents.
F. Provide a forum for individual residents to voice their concerns about the apartment complex.
- Year Founded:
- Membership Dues:
- no dues
- Admits Members:
- all year
- Meeting Locations:
- White Creek Apartments Activity Center
Public Contact Information
- Public Contact Name:
- Audrey Winking
- Public Contact E-mail Address:
- Public Contact Phone Number:
- Non-Academic Department:
- Residence Life
- Membership intake process: